GrayMatter is participating in 9th SAP User Group Meeting for SAP Airports Day (SUG Airports) at the SAP SE Headquarter in Walldorf, Germany to be held on June 1st 2016, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
The purpose of the event is to share knowledge and best practices on how to better shape industry solutions and services for airports Day technology needs. The meeting will be an erudite forum of seasoned professionals who would deliberate on the nuances of Business-IT strategy that Airports around the world should consider adopting.
GrayMatter will present its Airport Analytics (AA+) solution and share knowledge with the audience on how to maximize the leverage that an evolved, mature enterprise-wide analytics solution offers for airports.
The agenda will be a mixture of interesting and forward-thinking presentations from customers, partners and SAP and consists of the following:
SAP in the Airport Industry:
- Innovations (Focus on Passenger and Digitization)
- SAP customer stories
- SAP Solution Overview (Value Map, Solution Explorer, etc.)
- IoT, Digitization for passengers and assets
- Commerce (yCommerce, YMarketing, Cloud for sales, Cloud for Service, YBilling)
- Digital core
- Business network (Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur)
- Workforce (Fiori, Success Factors)
- Terminal analytics by GrayMatter
- Digital boardroom
Date: 01 June 2016