Social Media Analytics
Social media analytics refers to the approach of collecting data from social media sites and blogs and evaluating that data to make business decisions
- To monitor and analyze customer sentiment towards brands and towards competitors’ brands
- Integrates data across social media channels like facebook, twitter, review forums, blogs and performs simple reporting as well as advanced methods like text analytics to determine brand level sentiment.
- Such sentiments are mapped to consumer profiles, geography across time periods to identify specific customer segments in terms of positive/negative sentiment.
- The analyses also focus on determining brand attributes that determine postive / negative sentiment.
- Other typical metrics included in the solution are Origin of Buzz, Buzz Trends, Share of Voice etc.
- The solution also focuses on what customers think of competition at brand/local level by correlating it directly to customer sentiment.
- Elevate customer positive sentiment and engagement towards products / brands
ROI (Business Case)
- Enhanced brand monitoring and positioning
- Improved competitor benchmarking
- Significantly increased visibility through insights into customer feedback, grievances, complaints etc.